Why choose Haines?
- We are accredited Master Electricians and members of the ME Safety Program - relax in the knowledge that your installation is being completed by a fully qualified, quality focused and safe electrical contractor.
- Nationwide Service.
- All works undertaken by licensed electricians.
- All data works undertaken by licensed electricians who hold an Open Cabler's Licence with relevant endorsements.
- Reliable appointments.
- Quality products.
- Krone accredited provider.
- $20 million Public Liability Insurance
- Solid Warranty: 12 month warranty on all workmanship
Workplace Health and Safety
Haines Electrical Service takes Workplace Health & Safety seriously.
We recognize that safe work practices are important in any workplace, but they are particularly important in the electrical industry. Haines Electrical Service has worked hard to develop an internal culture of workplace safety which permeates our entire organization. Our excellent workplace injuries / incidents record is testament to the effectiveness of this culture.
Haines Electrical Service is an accredited member of the Electrical & Communications Association’s SafetyConnect program. Elements of our comprehensive safety program include:
- Risk Assessment completed before every job
- Work method statements for standard electrical tasks and other high risk activities.
- Routine calibration of electrical test equipment
- Routine testing of safety equipment (electrical gloves, safety mats, harnesses)
- Regular safety meetings
- Internal and External Audits of safety procedures