Haines Electrical Service is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Haines Electrical Service is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Haines Electrical Service customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information.
We may collect the following personal data about you:
1. Your full name, address, e-mail address; business address and phone number; gender.
2. Newsletter Subscription: When opting in to subscribe to one of our email newsletters, we collect your email address, and in some cases your first and last name, company and job title.
3. Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, participating in user/customer surveys or otherwise visiting and interacting with this Site or engaging with us on social media.
4. Log Data: When you visit our Site, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. This log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (from which we understand the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request.
Categories of Personal Data we collect:
Your contact details i.e. your:
- Date of birth
- Postal address (can be a postal box number and/or a street address)
- Social media contacts
- Telephone number/s (mobile and landline)
- Identity and Immigration documentation i.e. your:
- Drivers’ licence
- Identity card
- Visa details
- Your bank account details.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Haines Electrical Service takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Haines Electrical Service reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
- 1300 424 353
- (07) 3814 3399