Haines Electrical Service has a strong track record of providing a quality electrical service to the Construction industry.
Success: Our success in the construction industry has been achieved through competitive pricing, quality workmanship and a commitment to ensuring that work is completed in alignment with other trades and within the time frames required by the builder.
Safety: Haines Electrical Service operates a comprehensive safety management system, which involves inductions, regular training, toolbox and safety meetings and a system of risk assessment and work method statements.
Reliability: Behind the scenes, our office operates on the SimPRO software package, ensuring accurate management and tracking of job progress, materials and labour commitments.
Experience: Haines Electrical Service has a proven ability to complete large construction projects. Examples of our recent large projects include:
- Super Retail Group Distribution Centre, Brendale
- Cummins Diesel Factory, Carole Park
- Mitre 10 Megastore, Beenleigh
- Anaconda and Spotlight Stores, Everton Park
- Yamanto Shopping Centre
- Vulcan Steel Warehouse, Crestmead
- Officeworks Re-development, Browns Plains
- Alphagomma Office and Warehouse, Lytton
- IGA Stores, Stanthorpe & Mt Isa