Haines Electrical Service has a strong track record of providing a quality electrical service to the Construction industry.
Our success in the construction industry has been achieved through competitive pricing, quality workmanship and a commitment to ensuring that work is completed in alignment with other trades and within the time frames required by the builder.
Haines Electrical Service operates a comprehensive safety management system, which involves inductions, regular training, toolbox and safety meetings and a system of risk assessment and work method statements.
Behind the scenes, our office operates on the simPRO software package, ensuring accurate management and tracking of job progress, materials and labour commitments.
Haines Electrical Service has a proven ability to complete large construction projects. Examples of our recent large projects include:
• Super Retail Group Distribution Centre, Brendale
• Cummins Diesel Factory, Carole Park
• Mitre 10 Megastore, Beenleigh
• Anaconda and Spotlight Stores, Everton Park
• Yamanto Shopping Centre
• Vulcan Steel Warehouse, Crestmead
• Officeworks Re-development, Browns Plains
• Alphagomma Office and Warehouse, Lytton
• IGA Stores, Stanthorpe & Mt Isa