From all our maintenance, breakdown and cooling needs, Haines Electrical Service is here to provide you with the best service.
Air-Conditioner maintenance is an important, but often overlooked practice that ensures ongoing reliable and efficient performance from your air conditioner unit.
Symptoms of a poorly maintained system include difficulty cooling, stale air/ odours, high electricity use and system breakdowns. Maintenance time frames vary depending on individual situations, dust levels and usage rates, but should be undertaken on a 12 monthly basis at a minimum.
An Air Conditioner service by Haines Electrical Service would typically include:
- Cleaning of filters for the Evaporator Coil
- Cleaning of the Condenser Coil in the outdoor unit
- Checking the refrigerant gas pressure
- Inspection of the copper pipe insulation
- Replacement of batteries in the remote control.