Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
We are currently seeking the services of Electrical Foreman.
In this role you will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of site personnel and subcontractors, the reporting of all relevant site activities and managing the quality of work performed.
A strong people/supervision skill set together with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels is important, as are sound planning and organisation skills. A strong understanding and working knowledge of all Australian Electrical Standards, OH&S and compliance is required.
You will need to positively influence your team through leadership by example.
Foreman Duties & Skills
- Plan, assign, schedule, and supervise the work of electricians, and helpers engaged in the construction’ installation, testing and commissioning.
- Control and supervise Sign In, Weekly toolbox, Daily toolbox and Task Obs.
- Participate in the more difficult work.
- Train and instruct subordinates on detailed procedures.
- Conduct periodic inspections and give on-site supervision over hazardous or unusual work assignments; assure availability of equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Estimate the time and material costs required for projected jobs; keeps cost and job records and submits reports to his PM.
- Stock management.
- Initiate requisitions for supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Enforce safety regulations, rules, and working conditions.
- Train personnel in the safe operation of equipment and tools.
- Co-ordination of Sub-Contractors
- 75% Site vs 25% Office
- Quality control & coordination
Based on experience and qualifications you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate/salary package based on the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for career progression with our growing company, and for support of Senior Management.
- Current Electrical Fitter Mechanic QLD Licence
- Manual C Class Car License with a clean driving history
- EWP & Safe working at heights for above 11m
- Open Cablers Licence with structured cabling endorsement (not essential, but would be highly regarded)
To apply, please contact us via this form or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org