Haines Electrical are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the site, people and project, with the support of Foreman/Site Manager on each site. Haines provides a support network from Senior Management with a Project Director and Operations Manager. The Project Manager must be a strong leader with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and able to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally, with the ability to work to budgets and timeframes successfully.
Duties & Skills
- A solid work history as a Commercial Project Manager on projects > $500K electrical, working within design and construct, commercial tier2 projects.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, timeframes, and budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand complex electrical & construction drawings.
- Sound computer literacy skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Simpro would be an advantage).
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of all Australian Electrical Standards, OH&S, Environmental Management and Quality Systems.
- Must possess a high-level knowledge of and demonstrated commitment to OH&S principles and practices, safety is our highest priority on each site, the Project Manager drives this culture with the workers onsite.
- Proven ability to work productively as part of a team, in a fast paced and changing workplace, to resolve issues and meet the scheduled deadlines.
What We Offer
- Based on experience and qualifications you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate/salary package depending on experience.
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance and Fuel Card.
- Career progression with our growing company, next level is Project Director.
- Full support of a Senior Management team.
- Current Electrical Fitter Mechanic QLD Licence.
- Manual C Class Car License with a clean driving history.
- Current Low Voltage Rescue and CPR certification or willingness to gain.