Master Electrician’s Sth East QLD Contractor of the Year Haines Electrical are currently seeking new team members for various roles within the greater Brisbane area.
We have been successful in obtaining numerous commercial projects and now require qualified tradespersons and foreman to join our team.
Successful applicants will enjoy the Haines comradery whilst being trained and guided to achieve outstanding results.
You will feel secure with our second to none safety culture and Industry first software.
We provide the best tools for individuals to perform and offer career progression through training and mentoring to ensure you achieve your goals.
If you want flexibility, career growth, longevity and enjoyment in your work life, then come and join our team.
We are also looking for expressions of interest for Sunshine Coast Electricians for a large upcoming project.
Electrician Duties & Skills
- To be proficient in Testing and Verification, Lockout and prove De-energisation.
- Critical thinking – to diagnose problems that arise and come up with an effective solution.
- Industry-specific knowledge – reading drawings and plans, understanding electrical theory, and exhibiting familiarity with electrical standard requirements.
- Attention to detail – to ensure everything works properly, meets client specifications, and is up to code.
- Teamwork –they may work in groups on large projects or need to collaborate with other types of trades.
- Safety – competency on proper techniques in order to prevent accidents, first-aid training to handle emergencies if they occur and correct use of PPE.
- Level of understanding of the technology and software being used to facilitate the project.
- Considerable knowledge of the relevant Australian Standards.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with superiors, subordinates, clients, and customer personnel.
- Ability to estimate materials, labor costs and conceptualise future works.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Completion of works safely and quickly meeting set targets.
Based on experience and qualifications you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate/salary package based on the right candidate.
To apply, please contact us via this form or email us on: email@example.com